Bobcats Feel the Spirit

After a week of spirit, the pep rally sends the Bobcats off for their homecoming game ready to play.

heck out the Prowl’s video coverage of the pep rally.

About the Contributors
Eliza Blanchfield
Eliza Blanchfield is a South Windsor High School sophomore excited to write for The Bobcat Prowl. During her sophomore year, she looks forward to reporting on the many controversial topics at South Windsor High School. Eliza is an Editor for The Prowl, she will be able to guide new and returning writers while expanding her knowledge of Journalism. In her free time, she enjoys playing girls' volleyball in the fall for South Windsor High School, while participating in the Travel Club year-round. She loves reading, participating in sports, and hanging out with friends and family. 
Max Schwartzman
Max Schwartzman, Editor-in-Chief
In addition to his communication with over 60 world leaders, Max Schwartzman is the Editor-in-Chief of South Windsor High School’s award winning newspaper, The Bobcat Prowl. He is strongly committed to keeping our school’s newspaper great, teaching the writers about the art of journalism, and working alongside his incredible staff. In his free time, Max is the author of a book that originated from an article on The Prowl, as well as a dedicated volunteer for various non-profit organizations. Max has his sights set on a career in diplomacy and foreign service, and he’s willing to do whatever is needed to succeed. 
Tiffany Castellon
Tiffany Castellon, Staff Writer
Tiffany Castellon is a sophomore at South Windsor High School. She is a staff member of The Bobcat Prowl student newspaper. She is excited to be a part of the journalism staff this year and hopes to inspire others to love writing as much as she does. When Tiffany has free time, she likes to fly on the high school varsity cheerleading team, hang out with friends, and play with her dogs.     
The Bobcat Prowl Team
The best newspaper team in the United States, possibly the world!