Big Dawg Home Improvement

Big Dawg Home Improvement
Big+Dawg+Home+Improvements+crew+standing+in+front+of+owner+Matthew+McKennas+truck.+
Matthew McKenna’s drone
Big Dawg Home Improvement’s crew standing in front of owner Matthew McKenna’s truck.

Local business Big Dawg Home Improvements is a thriving business in the South Windsor community. This small business was started by a veteran, a father of 5, and a husband, Matthew McKenna.

McKenna’s business specializes in roofing, siding, gutters and windows. While his business is located out of South Windsor, McKenna travels all over Connecticut servicing homes and businesses. Because McKenna is the founder and owner, his oversight of all work ensures it is done right every time.

“I take great pride in being a veteran owned and operated small business where we bring customers dreams to reality. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and value family,” McKenna told The Prowl

McKenna has been a contractor for 15 years. He worked with a different company, but then wanted to start his own business in 2018, which has been thriving for the past 5 years. It is well known that he is the man you call if you need your roofing, siding, windows, and gutters replaced. He shows up to every job to make sure that the quality of work is done right and is outstanding. 

McKenna has a crew of hard-working and highly trained individuals.

“I have been working for Big Dawg Home Improvement for two years. Working with Matthew McKenna is great; he teaches and shows me new things I haven’t learned yet. He is a great mentor,” team member Jacob Feliciano explained.  

Feliciano has been working in the industry for 7 years. He started working with his own father’s company before joining Big Dawg Home Improvements.

“I like working with my hands and being able to fulfill people wishes for their home exterior needs,” McKenna said. “I get to drive around Connecticut and meet people from all walks of life, and it gives me great gratitude to bring a smile to each and every person I meet”. 

The customers who have worked with McKenna have had glowing reviews of Big Dawg’s work.  “In all my years (and there have been many), I’ve never had a company that provided such quality service and professionalism. Not only do my new roof and skylights look outstanding, they left my property in better condition than it was before they arrived. Definitely a 5 star review,” previous customer, Ralph Short commented.