Science Fair

South Windsor High School Science Fair took place on Friday, May 24th. Freshman science students presented their work to a panel of judges.

About the Contributors
Hana Moustafa
Hana Moustafa, Staff Writer
Hana Moustafa is a Staff Writer of The Bobcat Prowl newspaper at South Windsor High School. She is excited to be a part of the journalism crew this year. When she is older, she wants to work in medicine and aspires to assist many people. She can be seen biking, walking outside, at the beach, or shopping with friends during her free time.
Izabella McKenna
Izabella McKenna, Multimedia Manager
Bella Mckenna is the Director of Multimedia for The Bobcat Prowl. Bella hopes to inspire people to be who they want to be regardless of what others think. She is a tri-sport athlete playing Football, Indoor Track, and Outdoor Track. After high school she plans on following her family's footsteps by joining the service. She is considering joining the Air Force or Coast Guard. She loves listening to Rock, Indie, 90s pop and rap. She plans on going to college after she serves to become an FBI Agent when she is older. 
Ethan Sands
Ethan Sands, Staff Writer
Ethan Sands is a new junior at South Windsor High School. He loves writing of any kind and is excited to start at  The Bobcat Prowl this year. In his free time, he likes to play basketball in his driveway and he also climbs at Stone Age Rock Gym in Manchester CT. He doesn’t know what career he wants to pursue, yet, but is planning to go to some sort of college after high school. Between high school and college, he wants to go on a road trip across the country with his friends.