New Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Update Breaks The Internet

Andrew Kotait, Writer

Minecraft Caves and Cliffs update is coming next summer and South Windsor students are excited!

Mojang has recently announced that there will be multiple additions to the blockbuster game Minecraft on their live stream last week, this will be coming in the summer of 2021 through the new Caves and Cliffs update. 

South Windsor High is full of students who are a part of the Minecraft fan base and have been for years.

For those who have not heard, Minecraft is adding a fresh new Update filled with new caves to explore, monsters to chase, and animals to love! It is truly the biggest update the company has put out yet for the game. 

Jack Litulip, a local student, is a huge fan of the gaming platform.

¨It truly is remarkable” Jack Litulip says ¨to see how much the game has evolved and I cannot wait to see what they do with this next update.¨ However not all kids share Jacks opinion 

There is also a good portion of the fanbase who are actually concerned about this update. Rahul Karnam, a huge fan of the game but greatly concerned about the changes that will come with this update.

¨I am as excited as everyone else however I hope they don’t change too much¨says Rahul ¨Minecraft has a certain vibe to it I hope that feeling stays constant¨

Minecraft will be adding multiple new features like new tools, areas to explore, and of course new monsters for us to run from! There is only one thing for us to do now and that’s to wait and see if this update is worth blowing up a creeper for!