What is BPO?

Brittany Diaz

With over 1,200 followers on twitter, BPO (Bobcat Pride Organization) is the backbone of South Windsor High School.

The Bobcat Pride Organization is a club that promotes school spirit. Those who are not on the executive board help plan the spirit by making posters to advertise spirit wear. Every year the executive board of the BPO helps other club members by ordering t-shirts for the school. In addition to managing school spirit, the executive board plans pep rallies and organizes events like the homecoming court, the tailgate for the Rentschler Field Football Game, and the senior rock signing.

With a powerful group like the BPO, dedicated members make up the executive board. Seniors Natalie Kaczmarek and Katelyn Hunter are the co presidents. Maria Hanchuk and Chloe Lucia are junior executive board members, while Nicole Hunter and Annie Filingeri are sophomore members of the executive board.

Anyone can join the BPO! To join the club checkout @SWBobcatPride on twitter for meetings and announcements. BPO meetings are usually after school in the back of the media center.

With the new school year in full stride, BPO is looking for two freshmen to be a part of the executive board! If you a freshmen interested in being a part of the executive board or just a student who wants to join  to the BPO contact Natalie Kaczmarek, Katelyn Hunter, or message the BPO on twitter.